What we do
Also known as a commodity broker, a Futures Commission Merchant (FCM) acts as your agent to execute buy or sell orders for commodities options or futures contracts. EOXLink now offers an Introducing Broker model that allows you to work directly with an FCM, but retain the support that you are accustomed to receiving from OTC Global.
With our committed focus on customer experience, our team stands ready to support all of your global trading needs.
Benefits of using our EOX Introducing Broker Model:
- We find exactly the right FCM for your business type
- All FCMs that we recommend go through a rigorous due diligence process, which includes clearing services, execution services, global coverage and financial assurance
- We leverage our buying power to reduce your fees
- Our Introducing Brokers are fully focused on their business model; they are not a part of the overall OTC Global corporate structure
Why choose EOX IB?
- Each account receives a dedicated Client Services Representative
- Choose from a variety of electronic execution platforms to suit your needs
- Receive actionable and customized reporting
- Straight Through Processing (STP) means your trades are completed quickly and accurately
At OTC Global, we always put our clients first. We offer rapid issue resolution, with consolidated communication through your Client Services Representative. Our team takes the time to get to know you so we can help you reach your goals – no matter how lofty. At our annual account review, expect to dive deep to learn where your account can be optimized, and receive suggestions for tweaks to your portfolio that can make a difference.
Our EOX Introducing Broker Services are some of the most cost-effective around, but what you want to know is that you are receiving value for your investment. We are committed to providing you with a competitive price for a far superior service level.
Individual brokers within all the companies under OTCGH are registered with the NFA as ‘Associated Persons’ of EOX Holdings LLC